Monday, October 1, 2012

This I Believe


If I had to put my beliefs into words or a credo, I would say that it would probably sum them up to simply the “Golden Rule.” Treat others how you would want to be treated. Its old, simple advice but I think it holds true even to this day. An example of how I try and apply this to my life is that I don’t like it when I’m lied to so I try not to lie to people. It’s kind of like what goes around comes around. I think that if you treat someone that you’ve never met with respect and kindness, they typically will do the same back to you. There are some people that this doesn’t apply to, and I typically don’t enjoy being around those people.  I believe that the old adage “you reap what you sow” is true and my credo is based off of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment