Friday, October 12, 2012

The Red Sectional

The red sectional. This piece of furniture has been through a lot. It’s had everything under the sun spilt on it. It’s had well over the capacity that it can hold on it on occasions too numerous to count. It survived moving into a new house. I have a lot of memories sitting on that couch. It’s the couch I sat on when I first got an xbox and spent way too many hours playing Halo 3. It’s where I’ve practiced guitar for not as much time as I should have. I’ve spent time with loved ones on that couch, either having discussions or just watching a movie. This is where I would go to lay down if I was sick. I would lay there all day and watch documentaries. Many good times with friends have been spent on that sectional, playing video games, or again watching movies. It’s where I would go to take a nap for no reason in particular. I may take that sectional for granted sometimes, but it holds many great memories for me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment