Monday, October 22, 2012

Red

Red. The color red brings all kinds of images to my mind. Pictures of fire trucks, a red wagon, a rose. I don’t have a favorite color but red is if I did red would be in the top 3. It is a color that is very distinguishable. Red really pops against its background. When I think of red fall comes to mind. I think this is because all the leaves start to turn a reddish color. I also think of Christmas, and all the good things that accompany that holiday. I think that when we think of red, we usually think of positive things. A lot of advertisements use the color red because of this very reason. Red warms us up. It makes us feel good about the day. Red might be the most commonly used color in today’s media. It could be because it pops really well. It could be because people are drawn to the color red for some unknown reason. Maybe it’s because red is usually compared to life. If someone’s cheeks are red then they are alive and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment