Friday, December 7, 2012

stress relief

My main stress is myself. I procrastinate like a pro. I can have something sitting right in front of me that I really need to do, and I’ll find something else to do instead. It’s a terrible habit, and I feel extremely guilty while I’m doing it but I can never seem to make myself do those things that need to be done. Homework is just one of the things that I do it on. I always put off homework till the last possible moment, and it usually ends up with me screwing myself over. My room is a mess because I always find a way to distract myself whenever I could be cleaning it up. It really does frustrate me. I know that the things that I should be doing are important, I constantly think thoughts like “I should do this” or “I should quit putting this off” but it rarely helps. Sometimes I just can’t seem to focus. I start doing something then my mind starts to wander and I’ll just do something else. This usually happens when I try to study. I’ll be reading along then a word will just start me thinking and I’ll just let it keep going until I forgot what I was originally doing. Sometimes I just lack drive to do anything besides lie down and watch Netflix. That’s  the worst because I know I need to be productive but my body just doesn’t feel like doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment