Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Agenda for Tuesday

My Tuesday started in the wee hours of the night. I went to bed around 2 a.m. Tuesday night while watching Netflix. I woke up around 10 a.m. that morning and cleaned my room up a little bit, then headed to Wal-Mart. I have a lot of bug bites on my legs right now so I got some anti itch cream, as well as some shaving cream. I stopped by McDonald's on the way home for some lunch. when i got home i worked on a little homework before i had to go to work. I left for work around 2:40 and arrived about 2:55. Work was pretty typical for a Tuesday, pretty slow with a few medium sized rushes. I found out that the assistant store manager got fired that day and that one of my supervisors that i wasn't very found of got demoted, so that made my day a little better. I got the store closed around 11:15 p.m. and headed home. When I got home i did a little homework but was getting frustrated with it so I watched some shows on Netflix instead. That was about the gist of my day Tuesday.

Summary- Tuesday i cleaned my room, went to wal-mart, got some McDonald's, worked on some homework and went to work.

Analysis- after reading what i did yesterday, I found that I watch a lot of netflix at some strange hours of the night. It also makes me wonder why I'm so tired today, because it doesn't seem like i was that busy yesterday even though I had to go to work. I usually feel fine with the amount of sleep that i got, but I'm kinda tired today. As far as the meaning, I'm not really sure how to answer that. I feel like it was a typical Tuesday so there isn't really a meaning behind it. if i have any discoveries it is that i kind of have a set schedule down.

goal- I would like to become a master diver someday.

evidence of working towards my goal throughout the day- since i lack most of the equipment and the locations necessary to work torwards this particular goal, i dont get to really work on it very often. its not really something that you can just go out and do typically. So I guess i didnt get to work on that goal yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment